Information for Shareholders
The subscribed and paid-up share capital of DHH is equal to Euro 148.855, represented by no. 1.488.550 ordinary shares without par value.
- Seeweb Holding Srl (360.000 shares) 24,18% 24,18%
- Giandomenico Sica (200.000 shares) 13,44% 13,44%
- Uroš Cimžar (97.550 shares) 6,55% 6,55%
- Matija Jekovec (97.550 shares) 6,55% 6,55%
- Martin Romih (108.350 shares) 7,28% 7,28%
- Matjaž Jazbec (108.350 shares) 7,28% 7,28%
- Free float (516.750 shares) 34,71% 34,71%
The subscribed and paid-up share capital of DHH, after the reverse takeover, will be equal to Euro 451.863,10, represented by no. 4.518.631 ordinary shares without par value:
- Antonio Domenico Baldassarra (1.544.492 shares) 34,18% 34,18%
- Enrico Vona (1.494.739 shares) 33,08% 33,08%
- Giandomenico Sica (200.000 shares) 4,43% 4,43%
- Treasury shares (360.000 shares) 7,97% 7,97%
- Free float (919.400 shares) 20,35% 20,35%
Information obligations of Significant Shareholders
According to the AIM Italia Issuers Regulation, Dominion Hosting Holding SpA (the “Company”) must communicate without delay and make available to the public any Substantial Change communicated by the Significant Shareholders with regard to ownership structures.
Pursuant to the AIM Italia Issuers Regulation, anyone holding at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of the Company is a “Significant Shareholder”.
Exceeding the 5% threshold and reaching or exceeding the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 66.6% , 75%, 90% and 95% constitute, under the Transparency Discipline, a “Substantial Change” which must be communicated, pursuant to art. 15 of the Articles of Association, by the Significant Shareholders to the Company’s Administrative Body.
In this regard, each Significant Shareholder must notify the Company, within 5 trading days, starting from the day on which the transaction involving the Substantial Change has taken place, the following information:
a) the identity of the significant shareholders involved;
b) the date on which the Substantial Change occurred in the investments;
c) the price, amount and category of the financial instruments of the Company involved;
d) the nature of the operation;
e) the nature and extent of the Significant Shareholder’s participation in the transaction.
The communication can be made using the appropriate form attached below, advanced by e-mail to email@example.com and subsequently sent in original by registered letter with return receipt to the Company.