Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. strengthens its leading position on the Croatian market with the acquisition the branch of business of Studio4Web
Milan, 20 March 2017. Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe”, today has purchased from Studio4Web a branch of business dedicated to web hosting.
The acquisition will be carried out by DHH d.o.o., a Croatian subsidiary. The purchase price is equal to HKR 2.100.000,00 (approx. EUR 280.000,00) which will be increased for the amount of cash (less debt). In particular, 85% of the purchase price has been fully paid on 20th March 2017, as the closing date, while the remaining 15% will be paid immediately to an escrow account at the notary.
Miron Jajtić, currently sole owner and director of Studio4Web, will become an employee of DHH d.o.o. and will also remain involved in the business of the latter for a period of at least 12 months after the acquisition. Furthermore, the other current employees of Studio4Web will also maintain their position in the company for a period of at least 1 year after the closing.
Today DHH is a leader, among SMEs companies, in the business of web hosting services in the European emerging digital markets, with a special focus on the Balkans. After this acquisition DHH will significantly strengthen its leading position vis-à-vis its competitors in the web hosting Croatian market, further increasing its role in this area.
Studio4Web is a company fully owned by Mr. Miron Jajtić, with a cash inflow less VAT of HKR 1.339.729,47 (approx. EUR 178.630,60) and an EBT of HKR 138.051,44 (approx. EUR 20.767,76), achieved during the last financial year (2016). In 2015, the cash inflow less VAT was HKR 1.182.481,17 (approx. EUR 157.664,16), while the EBT was HKR 138.267,44 (approx. EUR 18.435,66). At the end of 2016 the company had 7.635 customers vs 6.697 customers at the end of 2015.