The Internet Platform of the Emerging Markets of EuropeWe boost next generation of web entrepreneurs to take over the global challenge.
Who Are We?
All About DHH
DHH is a tech group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI). We invest and grow companies in the Web Hosting, SaaS and Cloud Computing industries across Southern Europe.
DHH in a Nutshell
Thousand Registered Domains
We invest in Innovation, Consolidation and Expansion. We are also experts in business pivoting and turnarounds.
How a tech company in trouble can resurrect itself? Discover more in our ebook about “the perfect pivoting”. Since we created our group we made several international deals, from investments in startups to acquisitions of more mature businesses. In this learning experience, for the good or the bad, we became a specialist in tech turnarounds – one of the few companies having this expertise in our region.
Board of Directors
Expert management team with a strong track record in bootstrapping successful tech businesses.
– 4 profitable tech companies created in the last 10 years
– 12 successful international acquisitions executed in the last 3 years
– 3 IPOs on the Italian Stock Exchange in the last 5 years
Some investors asked us to explain how the “WARRANT DOMINION HOSTING HOLDING 2016-2021” (ISIN IT0005203689) works in practice, making some examples. As a premise, we invite everybody to read the official KID related to the warrant, which is available on our website at...
Milan, 5 July 2018. The Board of Directors of DHH S.p.A. (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe,” announces that Zvonimir Gembec,...
Milan, 2 July 2018. Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe”, announces that the Monthly...
Our Financial Performances
– Double-digit growth on all the main financial KPIs (net sales, EBITDA, net profit)
– Robust and triple digit, cash flow generation (+145%)
– A genuinely multinational business with a presence in 5 countries: 35% of sales are from Croatia; 32% from Italy; 26% from Slovenia; 5% from Switzerland; 2% from Serbia.
* The consolidated pro forma is not audited by the audit firm but it has been checked the mathematic accuracy.
Information for Shareholders
ISIN Codes 1: IT0005203622 (ordinary shares)
ISIN Codes 2: IT0005203663 (ordinary shares with bonus shares)
ISIN Codes 3: IT0005203689 (warrants)
Market: AIM Italia/MAC
SDIR: eMarket SDIR managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A.
Nomad: Advance SIM S.p.A.
Specialist: CFO SIM S.p.A.
Auditor: BDO Italia S.p.A.
Law firm: Eunomia
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive most recent news and updates about our company.
Pod hribom 55
Via Caldera 21
Via degli Agustoni
Bulevar Oslobođenja 59/2
21000 Novi Sad