The Internet Platform of the Emerging Digital EconomiesWe invest in local cloud computing leaders and help them take over the global challenge.
Who Are We?
All About DHH
DHH is a listed tech-group striving to be the go-to cloud computing investor for the emerging digital economies.
DHH in a Nutshell
Amount Invested in M&A Deals
We invest in Innovation, Consolidation and Expansion. We are also experts in business pivoting and turnarounds.
Board of Directors
Expert management team with a strong track record in bootstrapping successful tech businesses.
– 4 profitable tech companies created in the last 10 years
– 12 successful international acquisitions executed in the last 3 years
– 3 IPOs on the Italian Stock Exchange in the last 5 years
DHH announces the quarterly results (Q32018) related to gross sales in the different companies of the group
Consolidated gross sales recorded a +14% growth in the first nine months of the year (4,4M EUR) vs. 2017 (3,9M EUR) Milan, 13 November 2018. DHH S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission...
Milan, 1 November 2018. Dominion Hosting Holding S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe”, announces that the...
Consolidated net income in the first six months up 21% YoY, despite the increase in depreciation and amortization
Milan, 24 October 2018. DHH S.p.A. (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe,” today shares some financial highlights related to...
Our Financial Performances
– Double-digit growth on all the main financial KPIs (net sales, EBITDA, net profit)
– Cashflow before NWC changes up 31%
– Continuing growth in sales across all subsidiaries
– Improved EBITDA margin, as operating expenses scale with revenue
– Strong net cash position and almost zero debt
– Robust cash conversion – OCF/EBITDA = 100%
* The consolidated pro forma is not audited by the audit firm but it has been checked only the mathematics accuracy.
Information for Shareholders
ISIN Codes 1: IT0005203622 (ordinary shares)
ISIN Codes 2: IT0005203663 (ordinary shares with bonus shares)
ISIN Codes 3: IT0005203689 (warrants)
Market: AIM Italia/MAC
SDIR: eMarket SDIR managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A.
Nomad: Advance SIM S.p.A.
Specialist: CFO SIM S.p.A.
Auditor: BDO Italia S.p.A.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive most recent news and updates about our company.
Pod hribom 55
Via Caldera 21
Via degli Agustoni
Bulevar Oslobođenja 59/2
21000 Novi Sad