The Internet Platform of the Emerging Markets of EuropeWe boost next generation of web entrepreneurs to take over the global challenge.
Who Are We?
All About DHH
DHH is a tech group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI). We invest and grow companies in the Web Hosting, SaaS and Cloud Computing industries across Southern Europe.
DHH in a Nutshell
Thousand Registered Domains
We invest in Innovation, Consolidation and Expansion. We are also experts in business pivoting and turnarounds.
How a tech company in trouble can resurrect itself? Discover more in our ebook about “the perfect pivoting”. Since we created our group we made several international deals, from investments in startups to acquisitions of more mature businesses. In this learning experience, for the good or the bad, we became a specialist in tech turnarounds – one of the few companies having this expertise in our region.
Board of Directors
Expert management team with a strong track record in bootstrapping successful tech businesses.
– 4 profitable tech companies created in the last 10 years
– 12 successful international acquisitions executed in the last 3 years
– 3 IPOs on the Italian Stock Exchange in the last 5 years
Milan, 9 August 2018. DHH S.p.A. (“DHH”) (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI) (ISIN shares IT0005203622 | ISIN warrants IT0005203689), a tech company whose mission is to create the “Internet Platform of the Emerging markets of Europe”, announced that TOPHOST S.R.L. (ITALY) -...
Milan, 7 August 2018. It might seem like the 2018 year has just started, yet, already the second quarter of this year has come to an end. This means primarily two things: one, there are only 6 months to go until 2019; and two, it is high time to summarize what has...
Milan, 2 August 2018. The key mission of DHH Group reads: “Building the internet platform of the Emerging Markets of Europe.” On its way to realizing this ambitious idea, DHH has undergone a lot of changes. Since its establishment back in 2015, the company has been...
Our Financial Performances
– Double-digit growth on all the main financial KPIs (net sales, EBITDA, net profit)
– Robust and triple digit, cash flow generation (+145%)
– A genuinely multinational business with a presence in 5 countries: 35% of sales are from Croatia; 32% from Italy; 26% from Slovenia; 5% from Switzerland; 2% from Serbia.
* The consolidated pro forma is not audited by the audit firm but it has been checked the mathematic accuracy.
Information for Shareholders
ISIN Codes 1: IT0005203622 (ordinary shares)
ISIN Codes 2: IT0005203663 (ordinary shares with bonus shares)
ISIN Codes 3: IT0005203689 (warrants)
Market: AIM Italia/MAC
SDIR: eMarket SDIR managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A.
Nomad: Advance SIM S.p.A.
Specialist: CFO SIM S.p.A.
Auditor: BDO Italia S.p.A.
Law firm: Eunomia
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive most recent news and updates about our company.
Pod hribom 55
Via Caldera 21
Via degli Agustoni
Bulevar Oslobođenja 59/2
21000 Novi Sad