The Internet Platform of the Emerging Markets of EuropeWe boost next generation of web entrepreneurs to take over the global challenge.
Who Are We?
All About DHH
DHH is a tech group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (DHH.MI | WDHH21.MI). We invest and grow companies in the Web Hosting, SaaS and Cloud Computing industries across Southern Europe.
DHH in a Nutshell
Thousand Registered Domains
We invest in Innovation, Consolidation and Expansion. We are also experts in business pivoting and turnarounds.
How a tech company in trouble can resurrect itself? Discover more in our ebook about “the perfect pivoting”. Since we created our group we made several international deals, from investments in startups to acquisitions of more mature businesses. In this learning experience, for the good or the bad, we became a specialist in tech turnarounds – one of the few companies having this expertise in our region.
Board of Directors
Expert management team with a strong track record in bootstrapping successful tech businesses.
– 4 profitable tech companies created in the last 10 years
– 12 successful international acquisitions executed in the last 3 years
– 3 IPOs on the Italian Stock Exchange in the last 5 years
Milan, 11 September 2018. Nowadays, the majority of online business owners prefer to delegate the infrastructural and maintenance elements of their IT systems to professionals, which ensures that their site and databases are secured. In the meantime, they focus on...
Milan, 6 September 2018. The demand for managed hosting services is currently on the rise, as it allows users to cut down on IT infrastructure, enhance security and control over their information. The increasing use of the virtualized technology emerges as a primary...
The dataset includes 222 European public tech companies in the sector “Software (System and Application),” many of them listed on secondary markets like AIM Italia, AIM UK, Euronext Growth, Nasdaq First North, NewConnect Poland, MaB Madrid Milan, 4 September 2018....
Our Financial Performances
– Double-digit growth on all the main financial KPIs (net sales, EBITDA, net profit)
– Robust and triple digit, cash flow generation (+145%)
– A genuinely multinational business with a presence in 5 countries: 35% of sales are from Croatia; 32% from Italy; 26% from Slovenia; 5% from Switzerland; 2% from Serbia.
* The consolidated pro forma is not audited by the audit firm but it has been checked the mathematic accuracy.
Information for Shareholders
ISIN Codes 1: IT0005203622 (ordinary shares)
ISIN Codes 2: IT0005203663 (ordinary shares with bonus shares)
ISIN Codes 3: IT0005203689 (warrants)
Market: AIM Italia/MAC
SDIR: eMarket SDIR managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A.
Nomad: Advance SIM S.p.A.
Specialist: CFO SIM S.p.A.
Auditor: BDO Italia S.p.A.
Law firm: Eunomia
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive most recent news and updates about our company.
Pod hribom 55
Via Caldera 21
Via degli Agustoni
Bulevar Oslobođenja 59/2
21000 Novi Sad